Sunday, January 10, 2010

My First Week Blogging

Well, this past week has definitely been one I won't forget for a long time. I'm so glad my husband is my best friend. He understands what I'm thinking and since we are going through the same things he totally gets it. I'm sure that God is using this week to help us depend more on Him. 

I've learned that we can do without certain things (although I must admit this lesson I've learned a number of times over the past six years!). The one thing that I've learned you can't do without is friends and family. The people who will do anything for you and who know that in their time of need you would totally reciprocate. 


I found that trying to find my JOY every day was like a game. I would process the things that were happening each day and try to find the JOY in each one. I think that this 2010 Journey is going to be a good one for me. I know that some days it will be harder to find JOY than others. The days where the JOY is abundant are the days that will get me through the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.