Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 19

Boy oh boy did it take everything in me to clean my house! Laundry, kitchen, girls rooms and bathroom; CHECK! Why does it still seem like there is more to do? I feel like I can never keep up. I really miss being able to let my OCD run wild. I miss not being able to keep complete order of my house. How is that throwing one more into the mix really has thrown me off my course? I love to be organized and have everything in it's place at ALL times. I get heart palpitations every day because the clutter in my home NEVER goes away! I have organized and reorganized every single closet in my home at least a hundred times in the past six years. I HATE doing dishes eighty times a day and the sink is still never empty. I despise the fact that when I mop about thirty minutes later someone has spilled something sticky on the floor.
If you would have walked in my house last night it was perfect, fast forward to 8:30 this morning, not so much. Why does this happen? I know this may seem trivial to most but to someone who thrives on organization it is torture every day.

JOY yesterday was my sister calling and saying she made us dinner. Yes, that is how my house stayed clean from 4pm until 8:30am!  I guess the key is to clean and then leave! I hope that one day I can be content with toys all over and dishes in the sink. It would be nice to not get the anxiety that flows up within me whenever I see our house out of control...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.