Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 5

JOY is having a huge weight lifted off your shoulders! With the help of a friend my husband and I felt this kind of JOY today. It's going to be a process but I look forward to the day when the weight is completely gone!
JOY is having friends who care enough to take time out of their day to say "Hey, let me help you out with that!".
JOY is knowing you can count on family to help you out when you need it. This has definitely rung true this past week!
JOY is watching your prayers being answered even though it has taken a little longer than what you would have preferred. Let's just say patience is definitely something I have had to learn over the past six years!
Sometimes JOY happens in the strangest of ways in the most unusual places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.