Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 8

I love waking up to snow. Snow always looks so pretty and makes everything look brand new. I must admit though I would rather have lots of snow than a small amount.
Watching Anna get excited when she looks out the window in the morning brings my heart JOY. I remember what it was like to get so excited to see snow on the ground. Ok, I still get excited when I see snow on the ground! Especially when it's enough to keep my husband and daughter home.
Although the snow didn't last long it was still a nice way to wake up Friday morning.

I've noticed this past week that I find JOY when we have the opportunity to share our day with friends or family. We've done that alot this week.
Something as simple as a pot of chili and cornbread is a perfect excuse to invite friends over!  I love cooking for my family and friends. It is a stress reliever for me.
Cooking brings me JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.