Monday, January 18, 2010

January 17

This weekend was a busy one! We finally got to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents and dad. We were so excited to go and spend the weekend with family!
There's just something about a long car ride and ending up at your final destination. I think the word I'm looking for is, JOY! hahaha
We had fun spending time with my Nan and Pop. Opening presents is always a good time. I really enJOY watching the girls. I especially enJOYed watching Anna open her new Mario game that she has been waiting for! Pure JOY upon her face when she opened that present.
Once we finished our Boyanowski Christmas it was off to the Viehman Christmas.
More presents and more fun and more food! The girls do have fun at Daddio's and Bea Bea's. Abigail especially loves torturing us by going up and down the stairs eight hundred times! JOY is living in a house with no stairs!
As much fun as we had being away it's nice to be home. I will find much JOY sleeping in my own bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.