Monday, January 25, 2010

January 24

I love waking up on a Sunday morning and starting my week with church. The whole experience each Sunday and how God works is really the source of my JOY throughout the week. I know that my JOY comes from Him and without Him I probably would not be able to write each day about the JOY's that I am finding.

JOY was leaving Abigail in the nursery with NO tears! JOY was worshipping next to my husband! JOY was exiting church feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on this week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being on a journey to joy! And, it's great that you find church to be a source of joy - as it should be.

    I hope you'll pardon the plug, but you might find the book Journey to Joy of use to you (and your church) in your own journey. If interested, you can see more at: http://amzn.com/144218776X

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.