Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 12

I was asked to come to work to fill in today. I enJOY my "job".  I honestly never thought I'd find myself working with children again. When I left TCA I said I was done and then after I had Anna I thought I could never have enough patience to be with other people's children (in a work setting!).
I guess that's why they say "Never say never"!

I took care of a little girl who was about two weeks older than Abigail. It was so cute to see Abigail get so excited over a child her own age. Now, Anna always had kids around that were her age. Abigail just doesn't have that. So, when she sees somebody her height she goes crazy! She was hugging and touching the girls hair. She would blow her kisses and just walk up and stare at her.
They played so nicely together. It was a JOY to watch (and get paid to do it!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.