Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Writer's Block?

I have logged on every day for the past week and just couldn't write anything down.

I started writing this blog when I needed to find JOY in a certain situation. I began recording my JOY's every day. The more I looked for things to write about the more JOY I found in my day. Over the past few months I have eased up on my blogging but I haven't eased up on my JOY discoveries!


This past week has been a tough one. It certainly is easier to find JOY  in a normal day when really the biggest complaint could be not enough sleep, a cranky baby, or a low checking account. It can be tough when your having a "day" but usually something can be found as a JOY. When I am faced with situations much bigger I do tend to focus on the negative of it. I'm human.


I am having a hard time focusing on anything positive when everything that has been going on seems so negative. I am finding JOY in the fact that just like all the other times we will be brought to our knees and when God knows we can't take anymore He will bring us through it. 

JOY is knowing that you made it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.