Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glimpses

I am SO loving this weather we have been given this past week! Isn't it absolutely fabulous? I have enJOYed walking Anna to school in the mornings and NOT freezing my hiney off! I have enJOYed walking to pick her up in the afternoons and then being able to stay outside for her and Abigail to play.
What is it about the warmer weather that just makes you feel better? For that matter what is it about the cold weather that makes you want to attach yourself to your couch and a blanket and not move?
I find so much JOY in all the glimpses of spring slowly approaching! The grass looks a little greener, the buds from the flowers are starting to pop out of the ground, the daylight is lasting longer and the temperature is definitely warmer!
I hope everyone else is finding JOY in the glimpses we are being given....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.