Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun Weekend

I was so glad to get my WHOLE house cleaned on Saturday. I mean scrubbed top to bottom, well maybe not top to bottom but it got a good cleaning. I must admit that I do find JOY in a clean house. It makes me feel less claustrophobic when things are neat and tidy.

It was an absolutely beautiful day on Saturday and we took the girls outside to play which they DESPERATELY needed! Watching my girls play together and enJOY one anothers company makes me so happy. They are so cute to watch. We checked on our lily's which are coming up nicely! JOY!

Saturday night we went to a fundraiser for my girlfriends daughters softball team. I love my friend and always have such a good time with her. You could tell that all the parents put alot of work into it. I don't remember the last time I danced but it's been TOO long. I had a blast cutting a rug with my girl (and my man too!)! It was a great night and Jer and I got a night without kids! JOY!

Sunday morning was church and JOY entered my heart while walking into church with my family. Anna noticed doors on our church that are painted a goldenish color. As we were walking past them she said to me "Mommy look at those gold doors! Are those the doors Jesus uses?". I love how children are so innocent in there wonderings. Her little statement had me smiling throughout the service.
We had brunch at the Cheesecake Factory following church. Need I say more? JOY! And my delicious dessert later on...more JOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.