Monday, March 1, 2010

Surprised!

I was so glad that both girls slept until 7:30 this morning. JOY! Especially since Jer was at a conference. It was nice to not see 6 on the alarm clock! 
I woke up very distressed. I came to tears a few times in the course of the morning. I'm still trying to figure out why my birthday is bothering me. Luckily before I could get to into my pity party the phone rang and out of it I came. JOY for a sister and sister in law who called and made me forget to finish the tears.

We spent the morning and early afternoon hanging with my sister in law and nieces. The girls had fun and kept busy! JOY!

Once my hubby came home he took me out to buy a new birthday outfit. As I've said before shopping does bring me a bit of JOY!


I was told we were headed out to dinner that night. I was looking forward to my last date night in my twenties. ;-)
We arrived at Buca Di Beppo and I was surprised to find a table full of family and friends waiting there! It is so nice to have a group of people you love to help you celebrate. Nothing is better than that. I LOVED my party and spending time with everyone. The food was delicious! JOY!


The "afterparty" was a blast as well and left me with many memories that will have me laughing through my "distress". JOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.