Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whirlwind

I am convinced that each week is slowly molding into one another.  I am feeling utterly exhausted this week. The time change always tends to throw me for a loop. I can't get my body adjusted for some reason. I DO enJOY the thought of springing ahead and getting more daylight!

The nice thing about daylight savings (at least this time of year) is the promise of warmer, longer days ahead. JOY!

My girls are really enJOYing the beautiful weather that we have been having the past couple of days. Abigail has learned to open the screen door and let herself out. Although it made me laugh the first time I must admit I am not liking this at all!
She is cute though....

I am really looking forward to spending the weekend with my husband and girly's and just chilling! Maybe we'll find some time to "catch up" on that hour that seems to have lost itself. That would be a little bit of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.