Saturday, March 6, 2010

March!

Where has the week gone? I know everyone says the older you get the faster time flies. Seriously though I can't believe this week is over. It's not even that the week was jam packed. Well, MY week wasn't but my husbands was so that makes a week even more crazy for me.

My little Abi has been learning more words each and every day. I love listening to her try new words it is JOY to my ears. Although I must admit her newest word (MINE!!) does not. It just proves that the terrible twos are right around the corner. Yuck!

Anna celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday in school this week. SO cute! Every day was a different "theme". Her favorite was getting dressed up like Jessie (from Toy Story) and taking her Toy Story book to read to her class. Her second favorite was taking her Honey bear to class and a book. I find JOY while watching her get excited about school and hearing the stories she tells when she comes home.

One of my favorite moments of this week was discovering that my lily's had sprouted!
Watching Spring arrive in little ways throughout this week has given me much JOY and I am certainly looking forward to the longer, warmer days ahead!
I also enJOYed playing with my new camera this week. I had fun taking pictures of the girls and spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.