Tuesday, September 7, 2010

JOY in Back to School?!?

My oldest daughter now has two days in first grade under her belt! She is learning to adjust to a new teacher and new students. The hardest part for her is not knowing all the kids in her class. She does enJOY morning meeting and lunch though!

It's hard for me to let my baby girl go. I love having her around!
I know that Abi enJOY's having momma all to herself during the school day. I feel that today she noticed Anna was gone alot longer. She said, "Anna school?", at least five times throughout the day! Hard to explain to a two year old what's going on at times.

Once the year gets under way the four of us will adjust to the daily routine.  
I must admit it brings pride and JOY to my heart when I get to witness
all the things my sweet six year old learns! I love hearing her talk about her day to us and others.

JOY in back to school is watching your child spread their wings, learn new things, and the smile on their face when they see you at the end of their school day!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments welcome, advice not necessary.